Do you need to take the Violence (SAVE) Workshop, Identification and Reporting of Child Abuse and Neglect Workshop, or Needs of Students with Autism Workshop? Since 2003, more people have completed these workshops through us than anywhere else!

Click here to register for the Violence, Child Abuse, or Autism Workshops.

Why choose us?

  • It's Simple and Quick
    Register online and begin immediately. When you finish the course, get your certificate immediately. Contact us by phone or email seven days a week of you have any questions.

  • It's Approved
    We are approved by the State of New York as an authorized provider.

  • It's Inexpensive
    Take the Violence Workshop™ for $50, the Child Abuse Workshop for $39.95, or take both for $74.95.

  • It's Simple and Convenient
    There is no time limit. Complete the course at your own pace. Stop and resume as often as you wish.

  • It's Secure
    Our secure payment system accepts debit cards, credit cards, PayPal, or Western Union.

  • It's Permanent
    Once you take the course, you receive lifetime access to reprint your certificate or review the course.
Get started now!
Click on the applicable button.
New Customer? Register Now.
Registered or started already?
Have questions? Click here
State of New York Certified
We are an authorized provider of the workshops and are certified
by the State of
New York.
Click here for a video showing our quick and simple registration process.
"This was a thoroughly informative course. This information must be presented in all schools - everywhere!"
Other names for our courses
The Schools Against Violence in Education workshop is known by many names: School Violence Prevention and Intervention Workshop, S.A.V.E. Workshop, Violence Prevention Workshop, SAVE Workshop, Safe Schools Against Violence in Education, and many others. The Identification and Reporting of Child Abuse Workshop is also known as: Abuse Prevention Workshop, Child Abuse Prevention Workshop, Mandated Reporter Workshop, and many others. These are merely different names for the same exact courses.

Who needs to take the Violence Workshop?
Anyone applying for a teaching certificate is required to take this training.

Who needs to take the Child Abuse Workshop?
Professions requiring the Child Abuse Workshop include:
  • Alcoholism counselor
  • All persons credentialed by the office of alcoholism and substance abuse services
  • Any other child care or foster care worker
  • Any other law enforcement official
  • Chiropractor
  • Christian Science practitioner
  • Coroner
  • Daycare center worker
  • Dental hygienist
  • Dentist
  • Director of a children's overnight camp, summer day camp or traveling summer day camp
  • District attorney or assistant district attorney
  • Emergency medical technician
  • Employee or volunteer in a residential care facility for children
  • Hospital personnel engaged in the admission, examination, care, or treatment of persons
  • Intern
  • Investigator employed in the office of the district attorney
  • Licensed creative arts therapist
  • Licensed marriage and family therapist
  • Licensed mental health counselor
  • Licensed psychoanalyst
  • Medical examiner
  • Mental health professional
  • Optometrist
  • Osteopath
  • Peace officer
  • Physician
  • Podiatrist
  • Police officer
  • Provider of family or group family daycare
  • Psychologist
  • Registered nurse
  • Registered physician assistant
  • Resident
  • School-age child care worker
  • School official including (but is not limited to):
    • School administrator or other school personnel required to hold a teaching or administrative license or certificate
    • School guidance counselor
    • School nurse
    • School psychologist
    • School social worker
    • School teacher
  • Social services worker
  • Social worker
  • Substance abuse counselor
  • Surgeon
Do you need to apply for your teaching certificate?
Click here to open the NYSED website in another window.

Need Help? Provider: Genius Genius of New York ©